My dream job

Today I'm going to talk about my dream job.


I've always dreamed about having a job with a flexible schedule, starting the day at 9 a.m. and finishing at 5 p.m. But if I'm honest, I haven't thought a lot about it because I'm in my second semester of Architecture and I don't know in which area I'm going to specialize. Besides, I would like to work in the program "Servicio País", because I want to visit small towns in Chile and help people, and I would like to work in another country too.
I think that this kind of job requires creativity, teamwork, and responsibility. The salary is a theme that I definitely haven't thought about, so when it gets my turn to work, I'm going to do it, but in the beginning, probably it won't be much because we don't have any experience at all.
I haven't worked in my life, so it will be a completely new experience. I can't wait to work and be more independent.

Comments

  1. hii whatever you choose hope it's something that you enjoy to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Servicio País" thing reads interesting, I've also thought about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes to my study program

A country I'd like to visit