Time travelling

Hi, today I'm going to talk about time travelling.

Honestly, I haven't think too much about it but I would like to travel to the past, especifically to the 60s because I really like The Beatles. Maybe I could enjoy their music in a concert, but I would have to live in Liverpool, where they started like a band. 

Besides, I wouldn't stay in another time for so long because there's a theory that you can change your present if you stay for a long time in the past. 

Also, I would like to travel to the 80s because I like the music and style of that decade. I think that a good place to go in those years would be the USA, because they have a masive culture and you can see this particular style in everywhere. 

I wouldn't travel to the future because I don't want to know what's going to happen so I can keep my anxiety levels low and enjoy the present moments that I'm living. I think that the worse time you can go is any time in the future, because you are going to stay waiting things to happen and maybe the time line change and also does the future, so you can be disapointed. 

Anyway, it depends on everyone's wishes to travel to another time.

Comments

  1. I think the same as you; I believe that the worst option is to go to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like the beatless , nice time to travel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes to my study program

A country I'd like to visit

My dream job