Changes to my study program

Hi, today I'm going to talk about changes to my study program.


I'm in my second semester of architecture, so I don't have much experience at university, but there are a few things I would make. First, I think that the program is fine as it is. I wouldn't change any subject, but I would add a subject or workshop where we can learn about architecture programs, like AutoCAD, Rendeer. I think that is important because we don't have the time to learn how to use it.

If we talk about the facilities on campus, I think that they're not enough for the students, and I would change others. For example, we have to pay to make a photocopy, and we should have it for free, or not everyone has a locker to save their things, and they have to go with a lot of things every day. The places on campus are good, like the study rooms, but the cafeteria doesn't have tables for all the students that sit there, so I would add more.
Another thing I would change is the schedule of the workshop class, because it ends at 7 pm or later, and some people live far away, so their way back home is dangerous.
I've seen these problems in my short time studying at university, so maybe there are a lot more that I haven't seen.

Comments

  1. I hope in the second year you have a lot of courses on architecture programs and do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the changes you want to make, in especially the classes for the use of programs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with having a branch just to learn programs, the good thing is that some workshop teachers sometimes make classes dedicated just to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice changes ,the photocopys should be for free, the materials are so expensive and the university didnt help, because also charge for impressions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, I think that teachers should give more time to learn programs in classes

    ReplyDelete
  6. It helps a lot to learn different things

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also think it's important to add a subjet that teach us how to use autocad and stuff like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

My dream job